Since July 12, 2015, Shaun Ritson of Naval Architecture and Marine Solutions has been accredited by AMSA as a marine surveyor.
We are able to conduct surveys on aluminium, fibre reinforced plastic and steel Domestic Commercial Vessels in the following categories;
– Initial survey – plan approval
– Initial survey – stability approval
– Initial survey – loadline – assignment
– Initial survey – electrical – extra low voltage
– Initial survey – construction or alteration – hull, deck and superstructure
– Initial survey – construction or alteration – machinery
– Initial survey – construction or alteration – loadline conditions and markings
– Initial survey – construction or alteration – equipment
– Initial survey – construction or alteration – commissioning
– Periodic survey
– Periodic survey – loadline
– Survey of safety equipment
– Survey of communications equipment
Our fee structure is based on our standard hourly rates and how long we anticipate each survey will take to complete. Based on our 2016-17 rates our fee for a typical survey in the Perth metropolitan area would be in the order of;
For each survey we will provide a quotation based on our clients individual needs and requirements. Our workforce is flexible. We are available to travel nationwide to deliver our services at a time that suits our clients requirements.
We would welcome the opportunity to provide a quotation when next you require the services of an accredited marine surveyor or consultant naval architect.